Swedish shivering thrills
Between the skidoo safari, the horse ride in the snow and the dog sled ride, you’ll have just about time to enjoy the traditional saunas and frozen lakes! A seminar that promises some shivering thrills!
- Arrival at Kiruna international airport
- Depart for a Snowbike Safari (warm clothes and boots will be supplied). Before the excursion a driving and a safety courses will be assured. You will enjoy the magnificent neighborhood.
- Outdoor lunch
- Pursuit of the Safari which ends at the river Torne.
- Transfer by sleigh to the Cultural Sauna for a moment of unique relaxation.
- Return at the hotel.
- Welcome Cocktail followed by the dinner at the restaurant of the hotel
- Overnight at the hotel
- A short walk in Jukkasjärvi Sauna where a warm sauna is waiting for you.
- Breakfastat the hotel
- Transfer to Nikkaloukta
- Original horse safari: Hike on back horses up to the highest mountain of Sweden, Kebnekaise. A funny and different way of approaching wild animals.
- Return at the point of depart
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Transfer to Dog Kennel, in Väkkäräjärvi.
- Sleigh dogs Safari at the wild life camp in Väkkäräjärvi. The excursion ends in a privatized inn situated in the forest.
- Welcome Cocktail at the inn
- Relaxation in the Sauna with cold drinks service.
- Dinner and overnight at the inn
- Breakfast at the inn
- Depart to conduct sleigh dog until Poikkijärvi.
- Lunch in a restaurant
- Transfer to kiruna airport
- Depart to Stockholm / Arlanda
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free time shopping
- Lunch in a restaurant at Palma
- Transfer to the hotel
- Departure of the participants
This program can be modified according to your specifications