Between the skidoo safari, the horse ride in the snow and the dog sled ride, you’ll have just about time to enjoy the traditional saunas and frozen lakes! A seminar that promises some shivering thrills!
- Arrival at Kiruna international airport
- Depart for a Snowbike Safari (warm clothes and boots will be supplied). Before the excursion a driving and a safety courses will be assured. You will enjoy the magnificent neighborhood.
- Outdoor lunch
- Pursuit of the Safari which ends at the river Torne.
- Transfer by sleigh to the Cultural Sauna for a moment of unique relaxation.
- Return at the hotel.
- Welcome Cocktail followed by the dinner at the restaurant of the hotel
- Overnight at the hotel
- A short walk in Jukkasjärvi Sauna where a warm sauna is waiting for you.
- Breakfastat the hotel
- Transfer to Nikkaloukta
- Original horse safari: Hike on back horses up to the highest mountain of Sweden, Kebnekaise. A funny and different way of approaching wild animals.
- Return at the point of depart
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Transfer to Dog Kennel, in Väkkäräjärvi.
- Sleigh dogs Safari at the wild life camp in Väkkäräjärvi. The excursion ends in a privatized inn situated in the forest.
- Welcome Cocktail at the inn
- Relaxation in the Sauna with cold drinks service.
- Dinner and overnight at the inn
- Breakfast at the inn
- Depart to conduct sleigh dog until Poikkijärvi.
- Lunch in a restaurant
- Transfer to kiruna airport
- Depart to Stockholm / Arlanda
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free time shopping
- Lunch in a restaurant at Palma
- Transfer to the hotel
- Departure of the participants